Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reflection The Lonely, Good Company of Books

A Custom that all the Resseguie children have had including me is singing. Since Both my parents are music teachers we kind of had no choice singing in the church choir or the chorales at our school. Another custom I was born to was my faith. Since my father is also the choir director at First Presbyterian we had to sing in his choir when we were old enough and attend church every sunday. Another tradition that I share with my family is sports. My father is a huge football fan and played all kinds of sports growing up. Another custom my parents and I share is loving the cold weather. My dad grew up in northern Iowa where it snows all the time starting from October all to sometimes March. So I just grew up loving the winter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirk,

    Thank you for sharing, but have you considered exploring your relationship with books (e.g. which I believe is the focus for this response)? Are you a reader? What have been your interactions with reading and how is it similar or different to Rodriguez?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete