Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Letter of Introduction

     My name is Kirk Resseguie. I am a student at Missouri Western and representing the Griffons by playing football. Lawrence Kansas home of the Jayhawks, is my hometown and I attended Lawrence Free State High school. I have always enjoyed living in a college town my whole life. I have always been involved in all kinds of sports since i could walk. I have a twin brother who looks nothing like me and is attending Kansas University.
     My writing experiences from when i was a little kid to now have been great. I can honestly say i really enjoy to write essays and stories for classes ( as long as it's a topic I enjoy writing about). I am passionate in the way i write things and influence a lot of emotion into into my writings. Reading is a whole different beast for me. I am not a big reader, especially for school. It's not that i don't like to read or have problems reading, but most of the time i am being forced to read something that doesn't interest me. So it is hard for me to stay engaged in the novel i am reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kirk,

    Thank you for sharing.

    I am interested in reading your writing for the semester. You should do well with Task One and Task Two as they are personal memoirs so to speak.

    What is it that you enjoy reading? A specific genre?

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a specific genre per say, i guess just whatever interests me at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirk,

    What interests you at the moment?

    ReplyDelete