Sunday, September 5, 2010

Respond to Ideas of Task One

The first ideas that come to mind when coming up for ideas for writing task one are the following:

  • My parents divorce
  • My role model growing up as a kid  
  • My twin brother and the effect he has on my life
  • My favorite vacation( Colorado)
  • My favorite dog i have ever had 
The reason why these ideas stick to me the most is because i remember them the most vividly, therefore, can elaborate the most on. Some of the problems I may encounter for this paper is peer editing and making sure all my drafts have all the corrections that need to be corrected before i turn the final copy in. The thing i anticipate the most for this assignment is just being able to go back on these and kind of relive them through my writing and being able to share that with other people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirk,

    Have you narrowed the focus down further? I would encourage you to list at least 3 subjects you are interested in writing about. Try freewriting about each three. Once you have finished, allow some time for the writing to breathe and once you revisit it, look at which one you would be interested in continuing.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete