Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Response to Where College fails us

My experiences for the most part have been good, although there are some classes that I will have to take that I will just need to ride out or survive which i'm not looking forward to. But for the most part I can tell right away how much knowledge I am gaining rather than if I didn't attend college. Some of the important reasons why i'm attending college is for one, I didn't really have a choice considering I was pressured by my parents, two, I want to be a pharmacist, and in order to do that I have to go through college. My last reason would be to be able to make enough money to provide for my future family and I think college is the most efficient way to do that. To be honest I really wont know if all this time, effort, and expences will pay off until after I have graduated and have seen where myself has ended up. But I think I wont have any worries and me attending college will be worth it in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirk,

    I am happy that you are here. However you tell us that your parents pressured you into going to college. Is this something that you did not want to do? If so, do you wish that you would have waited to attend college?

    I can tell that out of many students that you are serious about your education. I'm happy that you are taking it seriously because college is not something to take lightly. To often students come and they are not ready for the changes it can bring, what is best is sometimes to wait to attend college when they are ready.

    What I would like to see for the next entries that will follow is the personal narration that you share, but also somehow include the essay somewhere.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete