Monday, October 18, 2010

Self evaluation for task two


My thesis for my paper is how my father still succeeded even though he had a knee injury during his football season and how his ideal path was a football player changed to being a choir teacher. the main points I make in the paper is my dad growing up without a father, how he was a high school football player, how his knee injury effected him, how he overcame his injury and turned to choir, his success and love for choir. Good advice I recieved from my peer was to not have so many run on sentences. The most important information I received in class was to have supporting details to support my thesis. I typed my draft the day after i wrote the interview responses on paper. I wrote three drafts with an outline that Ms. Chastain helped me with. In my paper I probably added an extra main point that I didn't need that made my paper longer. I'm most pleased with my detail and description of my events about this paper.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kirk,

    I'm happy that you included the detail that you did. What I like about your writing is that you are able to produce clean prose. Your writing isn't riddled with errors and of the two drafts that I have seen prior, I'm pleased with how you frame the detail.

    How helpful was the outline? I know that this may have been more of a difficult paper, but I'm happy with the outcome.

    MS. C

    ReplyDelete