Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Respond to Task Two


My top person that I would like to interview is my father. I'm interested because he had interesting events and that changed his path drastically of what he wanted to do in college. He is unique to me because he is the only one out of his family that finished college. I would ask what made him choose the career he has, how long did it take for him to graduate, did he have any other degrees, who influenced him to make him choose that career. Putting a thesis and making the paper flow would be my problems that i fear the most. I anticipate interviewing my dad because I get to listen to his stories of his education experience. I have no questions.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirk,

    It sounds like your father will be an interesting person to talk to. What happened to him during college? Will this be the focus of the interview? IF so, I would consider determining the focus on the questions to this.

    Don't worry about constructing a thesis at this point. What you should be concerned about is the interview. Conduct the interview. Then we will worry about the writing portion. The introduction will set the framework for the paper. Perhaps the thesis will provide a brief account of your father's experiences with education OR the focus you intend to discuss in the paper.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete