Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self Evaluation

Self-Evaluation
What is the thesis for your paper? Answer: My thesis for my paper was who my role model was and his significance to me.

List the main points you make in your paper. Answer: A short Biography about my role model, some of the morals he lived by, what type of person he was and what i learned from him.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? Answer: I didn't get a chance to have it peer edited.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? Answer: To make sure my main points backed up my thesis.

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting? Answer: I wrote a total of 3 drafts and did no preparation because i knew enough about my topic.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? Answer: i don't think i did a good enough job on giving good detail and elaborating on who Walter Payton was as a person.
What are most pleased with about this paper? Answer: showing how having a role model effected my life and my biography about him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirk,

    On the contrary, I thought you did an effective job at description and providing a great identification of Payton. I now know who he is :)

    Great job!

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete